one woman's journey toward the city of light ... and all the random stops along the way

mardi, octobre 18, 2005

the city of light

Paris, France...

Just as many the American ex-pat before me, I find myself madly in love with this cosmopolitan city. My first visit was in the spring of 2004 (springtime is a great time to fall in love). I was en route to Morocco but had decided to extend my layover in Paris by three days. Ever since, I've been obsessed with finding my way back to live out a chapter of my life in the City of Light.

This blog will chronicle my adventures in pursuit of a Parisian life. Along the way, expect random musings on life in the US and UK. (Forgot to mention I was hired by an organization in London, only a Eurostar train ride away from Paris!)

I'll try to keep this interesting.