one woman's journey toward the city of light ... and all the random stops along the way

lundi, octobre 24, 2005

Weird compliments - my first runner-up

A guy told me I have a sexy clavicle (what we laypeople ordinarily call the collar-bone).  This ranks as the second-most bizarre compliment I’ve received to date.  First place still goes to the thuggish guy at the Greyhound station in Pomona who practically drooled all-over my “pretty toes.”  Still gives me chills just thinking about that one…

Anyway, I know that this can't be the weirdest of the weird. Care to present a challenger?

1 Comments:

Blogger J said...

I don't know, girl, toes and clavicle pretty much take the cake, I think! Someone once told me my hair smelled good even though I hadn't washed it in like two days, what's that about?! :-P

4:35 PM

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home