one woman's journey toward the city of light ... and all the random stops along the way

lundi, novembre 28, 2005

countdown to Paris...uh, I mean, London

Work permit drama slowly comes to an end...

Those of you close to me know that I have been in immigration limbo for a while, awaiting paperwork from the good folks in the UK to allow me to take the job that was offered to me, ohhhh, four months ago.

Anyway, I should be on my way across the Pond this week. It's only a matter of getting a flight, which shouldn't be too difficult.

The funny thing is that since it has taken so long for me to complete the move, I'll only work full time for two weeks until the office closes for the winter holiday. Gotta love it.

I'm thinking a Parisian getaway is in order. :) Too bad my grad student loans go into repayment next month. But, whatever, I'm the queen of traveling on a tight budget.

I'll keep ya posted.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thalasos said...

Good afternoon, dream -rêve-
I had landed here from the Laura blog, where I landed from the Elise Polar... blog from serendipity, that's truth
I have an spanish blog
I would like to link yours from mine
I keep a Section called Nice States
Let me know if you desagree
By the way, I write about job and politic, from the "rive gauche" with humouristic mood
Well, have a nive samedi

11:22 AM

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home