one woman's journey toward the city of light ... and all the random stops along the way

mercredi, novembre 09, 2005

shameless moment of consumeristic joy

I recently discovered that I can fit a size 9.5 pair of Kenneth Cole tweed pumps. Yep, you read correctly, my size 10.5 narrow feet slipped easily into a 9.5! Granted, the feeling of my feet being a full size smaller was just an illusion, the experience was pure bliss nonetheless...until the saleswoman told me the cost. But I "visit" the pumps regularly, free of charge.

I also learned today that Paris Hilton wears a size 11B. I'd ask her where she shops, but I know damn well I can't afford to frequent those places. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I distinctly remember when I realized that Paris had bigger feet than me - what a feeling of redemption. I haven't fit into a 9.5 since junior high. Count your blessings that at least you don't live in a country where shoes only go up to size 9.

4:01 PM

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home