one woman's journey toward the city of light ... and all the random stops along the way

samedi, février 11, 2006

old age

I suffer from memory loss. I think it's genetic. ...either that or I'm not really the twentysomething I think I am. In any case, I couldn't, for the life of me, remember my damned password for this blog. And when I asked for a new one to be sent to my email, it never arrived. Which makes me think I've forgotten which email account I used to create my blogger account. Sigh...

Anyway, there's loads that I want to write about, but I have only a few moments left on this internet cafe pc. (Still no broadband at home. My flatmate controls the utilities. Double sigh...)

Okay, so now with my ranting done, I "promise" to do a proper blog entry soon--perhaps tomorrow--as I have quite a lot on my mind given the state of the world today...the cartoon protests, the Alabama church fires, the fact that Ruth Kelly (UK's education secretary) was hit in the face with a raw egg...

till then...